Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can I load videos into my samsung galaxy phone frm da computer?

samsung galaxy phone
by avlxyz

None of the video formats seem to be compatible with it.
Plz help me as I have lots of videos in my computer tht i want to transfer to my phone .
Also which format shd da videos be??
Thnx sdd sdd!!
u saved my lyf!! ;) )

Hey sweetypie …
First of all install a video converter,sometimes they also come with the cd itself (provided by the manufacturer during purchase)
Then select any video you want and convert it to 3gp format.
Keep the bit rate minimal to avoid the file from being large otherwise sometimes it may give problem while playing

samsung galaxy tab 7.0 plus
I found a Samsung Galaxy cell phone today. I know i should return it but im in need of money. What steps do i need to take to make the phone mine to sell?

You could sell it to someone who’s stupid enough to buy it but the chances of being able to activated the phone are very slim since it’s probably reported missing and you or the person you sell it to can get in trouble if its activated. You should give it to the owner of the establishment you found it in. I’m sure you wouldn’t like it if you lost a cell phone and someone took yours and sold it.

1. take off the back
2. take out sim card
3. put back on
4. sell
5. go to hell

If it’s a CDMA phone like sprint or verizon it’s probably reported lost or stolen so it has a bad esn so it’s not worth as much. Go to craigslist and post it as bad esn for around 170-200
if it’s tmobile or AT&T (sim card) remove their sim and put it on craigslist for around 350

Usually you can have many chances to sell it to those customers who come out from near shop which sell Samsung Galaxy, you can also sell it to the send-hand provider at a low price.

samsung galaxy tab review

No comments:

Post a Comment