Monday, January 23, 2012

samsung galaxy phone will not allow me to download song that i previously downloaded but it isn"t on my playli?

I downloaded a song from verizon vcast. It did not register on my music playlist.My phone is a samsung galaxy.I want to download the same song but phone tells me I have already have downloaded song.

clear your download manager..

samsung galaxy tab 2
i just got my new phone ; Samsung Galaxy Young and now i want to download games or apps.i don’t how to download to my phone and where to find apps or games which are free.btw the phone is Android Gingerbread.something like that.

download them of pirate bay, but i don’t know how to get it on ur phone.. sorry

You have to open the gmail app, and either sign in to your gmail account or create a new one. The Gmail app looks like an envelope with a red letter M on it.

Then you will be able to sign in to the “Market” app and be able to download apps and games. The Market app looks like a white gift bag.

There are plenty of free ones on Android Market that comes with the phone. Don’t expect to run some more demanding titles though. Angry Birds and similar should work fine.

Hii, i download all apps for my samsung mobilephone from here http://bee4.biz/v/b9qRI

samsung galaxy tab 10.1

No comments:

Post a Comment