Sunday, January 22, 2012

Where can I find hello kitty phone cases for my samsung galaxy indulge?

I’ve searched the web & can’t seem to find any hello kitty cases. All sites I find wind up directing me to another samsung galaxy phone other than the Indulge. Please help.

Try my friend’s website. Iheartwireless.com and if u can’t find any, contact her and she will do them for u.

Skinit.com its defiantly there check it out. They have tons of cute cases plus you can customize your own. They also have hello kitty I seen It when I purchased my case.

samsung galaxy tab 10.1 32gb
I have lost my samsung galaxy phone, the network is t-mobile. Would I be able to get a free replacement even if it is not insured?

No, that’s what insurance is for. You will have to replace it yourself at full retail price. You should also contact your network and get the phone blocked, as the finder will be using up your top up credit, or running up a large bill for you to pay.

No they would not give you a replacement if it was lost.

samsung galaxy tab 10.1 review

No comments:

Post a Comment